Best 8 Input Audio Interface in 2021
In this article, we shall be able to discuss some of the best 8 Input Audio Interface Which are available in the market. Every time you want to have significant sound effects, you can consider buying an 8 input audio interface for your home studio gear. These instruments will offer you excellent sonic experience with several input ports. Finding the best 8 Input Audio Interface can be a daunting task. This is why we have compiled the best 8 Input Audio Interface for you. Below are several exceptional audio interfaces.
Check out this awesome: Top 10 Microphone Audio Interfaces
9. Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX | 8-Channel Mixer with Effects & USB Audio Interface
Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX is a mixer with eight channels and guitar lines inputs. The mixer usually doubles effects like a computer. Thus, you can be able to mix, record or do both concurrently.
It is designed with’¼’ input line an XLR mic of 48v to support a guitar or bass. The EQ feature will allow you to carry out mix adjustments. You will be able to do all your recordings via the USB plug-ins to your computer.
- It is easy to record and playback from your computer through the 16-bit,44.1/48kHz stereo and a USB plug.
- The XLR input helps to gain trims.
- Can work well with iPad through Apple USB Adaptor
- The headphone’s’s output has superior independent control levels.
8. Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB High-Resolution USB Interface with Real-time UAD DUO Processing
You cannot afford to miss the and classy and analog studio on your desktop. With Apollo Twin USB you will be able to record and mix in a complete range of the UAD plug-ins.
With a high dynamic range a low noise of a desktop interface, this instrument will result to a stellar 24-bit/192 kHz sound effects that are clear and detailed. The mic preamps sound effects make you feel the most sorted through its unison techno; this technology will permit you to capture colorful preamp by the bundled UA 610-B tube emulations via a plug-in.
- The console feature enables you one to track and monitor with the help of UAD power inputs.
- A full resolution of the 2 premium mic/line,2 line outputs front-panel and Hi-Z instrument input and 2 digital analog monitor control.
7. M-Audio M-Track Eight | 8-Channel High-Resolution USB 2.0 Audio Interface with Octane Preamp (24-bit/96 kHz)
The eight input audio interface has a USB 2.0 that will make you keep track of high music, recording bands etc. all in a pristine resolution of 24-bit/kHz.
You will nearly accommodate any source from input and output interface through the eight combo XLR+1/4″ inputs. These include phantom powered mics, guitars, Lo-Z sources etc.
- A zero-latency monitor and USB for balance controls
- Durable since its metal constructed of standard 1U 19 inch and a gain knob with meter for efficient input levels control.
- Has dual headphone outputs with 8 balanced of ¼ inch output to regulate a room output.
6. MOTU Traveler-mk3 FireWire Audio Interface
You want a strong and portable 8 input audio interface to do your recordings anywhere? Here is your match.
This is a compact audio interface that can easily fit your bag pack with 14.75 * 9 inches. It can easily be powered through your computer when you are doing remote recordings.
- Provides 28inputs and 30outputs that are separate.
- The switchable 48v phantom power and the Digital Trim will allow standard adjustments from the front panel and the Cue mix FX software.
5. Zoom TAC-8 Thunderbolt Audio Interface
The mountable TAC-8 audio interface has 8 analog inputs and 10 analog outputs, 10 digital ins and outs, and both having Word Clock and MIDI I/O.
You will be able to receive high defined audios up to 24-bit/192 kHz and high performing mic preamps of up to +60db.The 8 combo XLR input connects with both the mic and line-level signal.
- Works with all Thunderbolt‐equipped Macintosh computers running OS X 10.9.5 or later
- Durable as it has a sturdy metal housing case.
- The high speed 18‐in/20‐out Thunderbolt audio interface will not create inconveniences.
4. Yamaha MY16-AT Interface Card for Adat Digital Format
MY16-AT audio interface in conjunction with the Yamahas 01v96,02R96VCM and other digital devices can provide up to 16 channels of separate ADAT-format I/O through a onetime expansion slot.
- Weight:12.8 ounces
- Size: 8.8 x 6.8 x 3.4 inches
- Item model:MY16AT
- Has a single expansion slot.
You might also interested in Top 10 Expensive Audio Interface
3. MOTU 828 MKII FireWire Audio Interface
The 828mkII will be able to convert a computer into a great 24-bit, 96kHz digital audio workspace.
828mkII offers 10 channels of the pristine 96kHz analog the tape and playback, when its combined with 8 channels of the ADAT digital I/O and stereo. Magnify the system by connecting extra 828 or 896 FireWire audio interfaces.
- Suitable for studio and stage.
- Through a computer interface you will be offered with 20 separate inputs and 22 outputs.
- Offer you with a range of input connections such as microphones, guitars, synths etc.
2. MOTU UltraLite AVB Audio Interface
This audio interface will facilitate on the go audio record as the ultralite AVB has an 18 input and output.DSP mixer, WIFI control and an AVB audio networks for classy audio quality
With the 36 audio channels you will be able to experience different sound effects. The integrated optical ports easily support the stereo TOSLINKed optical ports. The Ultralite AVB will always set an ultimatum for all analog audio recordings in your mobile audio interface.
- Excellent 117db dynamic ranges are as a result of the eight balanced analog productions.
- The independent DSP makes it possible to record and also run a live show.
- You can jam into a session without necessarily turning on your computer
1. Lexicon IONIX FW810S 8-input / 10-output FireWire Audio Interface
This audio interface is an 8 input/10 output fire audio with ultimate low noises mics preamp on these separate input channels.
The 44.1kHz to 96kHz rates will give you professional studio resolutions up to 24bit audio with the 32-bit processor. The dbx 63v high voltage will overcome the surroundings interruptions hence not affecting the microphone capturing of the sound.
- Light in weight.
- Has the I•ONIX FW810S hardware and software.
- Size; 19 x 10.5 x 1.75 inches
- Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in and a 6 legendary Lexicon reverbs.
With the above list of the 8 input audio interface and a variety of features there-in, they also have different prices. Choose an audio interface that will suit your need and work best in a home studio.
Be sure to check Top 10 USB Audio Interfaces