Best Beats Wireless Headphones in 2020
It can be troublesome having to connect your phone to tons of wires for your headphone jack or any other ear accessories. Don’t you wish there was a solution? Don’t you wish you didn’t have to deal with the hassle of untangling tangled wires? Well, the solution is Wireless Headphones! And Beats Wireless Headphones have become the world’s most popular headphones. So, here are the 5 most renowned Beats Wireless headphones that you can choose from.
Check out this: Beats EP Headphone
5. Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones-Rose Gold
The headphone that delivers award-winning sound quality and excellent battery life. This headphone is built to pair with Apple hardware effortlessly. Its design is bold and streamlined like its predecessor. The ear-cups are modifiable and perfectly cushioned, which gives comfort to the ear.
- It comes with a battery life of 40 hours, which makes it the perfect everyday headphone.
- Moreover, due to its fast fuel feature, it supplies 3 hours of service after 5 minutes of charging.
- Besides, the Beats solo3 is not just wireless, durable, and foldable.
- It also comes in more than 10 vibrant colors.
4. Beats by Dr. Dre Solo3 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones-Mickey’s 90th Anniversary Edition
The imprinted cool-gray colored Mickey Mouse design will attract Disney character lovers.
Undoubtedly, these Beats wireless headphones provide much efficient battery life optimizing the brilliant Apple’s W1 chip. It comes with a 3.5 mm RemoteTalk cable that lets you take the advantage in wired mode as well. The embedded on-ear multi-functional controls associated with dual-beamforming mics make it possible for you to play music, take calls, balance volume, and trigger Siri on the move.
It weighs 1.13 pounds which isn’t a deal-breaker. So you may seamlessly carry it within a travel pouch. This wireless headphone’s fast-flowing hunches and swiveling ear-cups settle down on your ear easily. Overall, the design ensures maximum comfort and sound supply by buffering the outside noise.
- It assures you a battery life of 40 hours on a single charge.
- The Fast Fuel framework, a quick 5-minute charge enables 3 hours of uninterrupted playtime service.
- It is easy to set up.
- Hold it near to your iPhone or Mac, and it connects with its powerful Bluetooth technology seamlessly.
- The connection stays lag-free and distinct even at a good distance as well.
3. Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphone-Matte Black
The Beats Studio3 headphones come with the superior sound quality of Beats Acoustic Engine, making it the right fit for true audiophiles.
It is designed to adjust volume itself responding to the changes in external noise and provides a more clear and tranquil listening experience. It comes in 8 different color combinations. But the Matte Black has taken over a huge place in users’ hearts due to its sleek and lavish color combination.
- The battery life of Beats Studio3 is up to 22 hours.
- When the battery is low, it gives 3 hours of play with 10 minutes of charging.
- It blocks external noise with its flexible noise cancellation service.
- It has an Apple W1 chip for the class 1 wireless Bluetooth connectivity which increases the battery’s efficiency.
2. Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones Skyline Collection-Desert sand
Nowadays we prefer to have our headphones wherever we go. So, long time service can be a preferable criterion for a high-quality headphone. And this is why this Beats headphone stands out in the market.
There is no doubt that Beats headphones are always classy and sophisticated, often designed according to user preferences. And this headphone is designed to offer you a premium sound experience by canceling out the external noise. So, hear your music, not the noise!
These wireless headphones are also designed with ergonomic pivoting ear-cups that sit right on your ear. The 184 cm heighten headphone weighs about 260 g, which may seem heavier than other headphones. But it’s comfortable and feels lightweight due to its constructions. Besides, the Beats Skyline Collection offers four luxury color choices.
- It uses the ANC or Active Noise Cancellation to block out all kinds of external noises.
- Collect the real-time audio calibration to serve you a premium listening experience.
- It also provides you around 22 hours of full-featured wireless playtime.
1. Beats Solo Pro Wireless Headphone-Black
This is a noise-canceling on-ear headphone that switches on the moment it is unfolded. Aside from the fact that Beats Solo Pro Headphones come in multiple colors, these headphones are compact, comfortable, and absolutely elegant due to their exposed metal designs. It has a button that is solely created for the purpose of adjusting the noise cancelation.
- With the noise-canceling feature on, the listeners can enjoy up to 22 hours of audio.
- 40 hours with the feature being switched off.
- With only 10 minutes of charging, listeners will be provided with 3 hours of wireless tunes.
- It uses a Lightning connector for charging, which makes it attractive to its customers.
- It also has an H1 wireless chip which makes it easy to connect with Apple devices.
In conclusion, Beats Wireless Headphones ambiguously are the trending ones in the market. Brand name or the outlook isn’t all that matters when you are buying a wireless headphone. So, check out its specifications, see if they meet the requirements you may want in a wireless headphone, and then grab it for yourself.