How to Connect Your Samsung Earbuds to Your iPhone in 2 Easy Methods
Learn how to effortlessly connect your Samsung Earbuds to an iPhone and enjoy a seamless audio experience. The Galaxy Buds are not restricted to Samsung devices; they are compatible with various devices like Android, iOS, PC, TV, and Smart Watches. While plenty of excellent wireless headphones are available, if you’re feeling rebellious, you might want to explore one of Apple’s major competitors. Samsung’s Galaxy Buds provide many of the same benefits as AirPods, including impressive sound, a sleek design, and convenient built-in microphones, all packed into a compact package.
We provide a comprehensive guide on manually connecting your Galaxy Buds to your iPhone in 2 easy methods. Discover these methods below!
Put Galaxy Buds Into Pairing Mode
Putting Galaxy Buds into pairing mode is straightforward when using Samsung devices. The automatic pop-up prompt enables easy pairing with just a single tap.
Nevertheless, you’ll need to activate pairing mode if you wish to use Galaxy Buds with devices other than Samsung or if the pop-up prompt doesn’t work. This will make Galaxy Buds visible to other devices, enabling you to establish a connection between the two devices manually.
Using the charging case
- Place your Galaxy Buds back inside if they are not in the charging case.
- Close the case and wait for approximately 5-6 seconds.
- Open the case lid, and your Galaxy Buds should automatically enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
Using the touch sensors
If you have connected your Galaxy Buds to another device and want to connect them to a different one, you must manually activate pairing mode. Follow these steps:
- Insert the earbuds into your ears.
- Press and hold both touch sensors on the Buds for about 10 seconds.
- Wait until you hear a series of slow consecutive ‘beeps,’ indicating that your buds are now in pairing mode.
How To Connect Your Earbuds To Your iPhone
Pairing your Galaxy Buds with your iPhone is a simple process. The two methods below outline how to connect them, following the same procedure used for other non-Apple Bluetooth headphones:
To initiate Bluetooth pairing mode for your Galaxy Buds, follow these steps:
- Place both Galaxy Buds into their charging case.
- Close the charging case and leave it closed for approximately 10 seconds.
- Open the lid of the charging case.
- Verify the battery indicator light, which should be consistently green.
- At this point, your Galaxy Buds will enter Bluetooth pairing mode automatically.
To activate Bluetooth pairing mode for your Galaxy Buds, follow these steps:
- Insert the Galaxy Buds into your ears.
- Simultaneously press both touchpads.
- Wait for a sequence of high-pitched beeps followed by a pleasant sound.
- Release the touchpads.
- Your Galaxy Buds are now in Bluetooth pairing mode.
Experiencing Difficulty Connecting Galaxy Buds to an iPhone?
If you’re encountering issues while trying to connect your Galaxy Buds to an iPhone, try the following troubleshooting suggestions:
- Ensure that the earbuds have sufficient battery charge before entering pairing mode.
- If the Galaxy Buds have already been paired with another device, unpair them from that device.
- Another option is to insert the earbuds into your ears and press and hold your fingertips on them for at least 6 seconds. This will initiate the pairing mode, and you should be able to locate them in the Bluetooth settings.
The Samsung Galaxy Buds offer great portability, outstanding audio quality, and various useful features like simultaneous pairing. We sincerely hope this guide has provided valuable information to help you fully utilize your Galaxy Buds. You can confidently connect your Galaxy Buds to your iPhone by following the instructions in this guide. We would love to hear from you! Did this guide assist you in navigating your new Galaxy Buds? Is there another device we may have overlooked for connecting your earbuds? Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments section!