Top 10 JBL Bluetooth Earphones in 2020
People are becoming increasingly dependent on Bluetooth earphones as more smartphone manufacturers are removing 3.5 mm headphone jacks from their devices. If you are in the market for high quality and affordable Bluetooth earphones, make sure to check out JBL’s line of products. JBL’s range of wireless earphones offer great value for money, and there are numerous options to pick from. Without further stalling, let’s take a deeper look at some of the best JBL Bluetooth earphones in the market.
Take a look at this: Anker SoundBuds Slim
10. JBL Reflect BT
Recognized for its compact yet durable build, the JBL Reflect BT earphones are the perfect choice for those who have an active routine. If you are fond of jogging in the morning, or extensive workout sessions then JBL Reflect should fit into your lifestyle quite well.
There are no messy cables to get in your way, and they are great for weightlifting. You can conveniently hang these ultralight Bluetooth earphones from your neck. Other than that, the earphones comfortably fit into your ears and are known for being resistant to water and sweat.
- Come with a dedicated microphone for conversing with your buddies.
9. JBL T110BT Pure Bass Headphones
The JBL T110BT earphone is a treat for bass fanatics. This wireless Bluetooth earphones are not only affordable but also provides a wealth of interesting features to users. Available in a variety of eye-catching colors, the Bluetooth earbuds are connected by a single flat cable that is unlikely to intertwine.
- Users get an impressive battery life of about 6 hours on a single charge.
8. JBL E25BT Signature Sound Headphones
Offering a jaw-dropping battery life of roughly 8 hours, the JBL E25BT has obtained widespread recognition for its simple design and incredible functionality. You get to pick this earphone from a range of attractive colors. The Bluetooth earphones are very sturdy and have been praised for their longevity.
- The earphones have a smart three-button layout paired with a clear and accurate microphone.
- You can spend hours talking to your loved ones using this spectacular Bluetooth earphone.
7. JBL Reflect Mini 2 wireless
Although the JBL Reflect Mini 2 is the cheaper alternative to the highly sought-after Reflect 2, the manufacturer did not skimp on its functionality. This IPX5 certified Bluetooth earphone offers great resistance to sweat and water, and can easily suit those who have an active routine.
- This JBL Bluetooth earphones delivers the audio output with great clarity.
- Provides users a total of 10 hours of non-stop backup.
6. JBL Endurance Sprint
The JBL Endurance Sprint offers users the best bet for your money. The Bluetooth earphone comes with effective noise isolation and warmer tones that are pleasant to your ears.
The earphone offers IPX7 waterproofing for an incredible outdoor experience. Moreover, the earbuds securely fit your ears, making them perfect for strenuous exercises.
- You can easily get up to 9 hours of uninterrupted music playback.
5. JBL Free
JBL Free has gained massive acclaim for its amazing audio quality and impressive sound isolation. The earphones come with varying sized buds and a pair of protective sleeves, allowing a comfortable fit while you’re on the move. With super-light earbuds that are IPX5 certified, these water-resistant buds can be your perfect gym buddies.
- The battery provides a satisfactory backup of about 4 hours
- Along with an addition of 20 hours when you plug in the mobile charger in case of battery drainage.
4. UA Sport Wireless PIVOT
Built ideally for athletes and those who take their workout sessions very seriously, the UA Sport Wireless PIVOT might just have all the features that you need.
Boasting a sturdy aluminum construction, these long-lasting earbuds have a rating of IPX7 to withstand any contact with moisture. The ergonomic design of the ear-tips helps provide users a snug fit.
- A multitude of features such as TalkThru Technology, AmbientAware Technology simply takes interaction to the next level.
3. JBL EVEREST ELITE 150NC
Yet another iconic hands-free headset, the JBL Everest Elite 150NC will not disappoint. With the Adaptive Noise Cancelling (ANC), and Adjustable Ambient Aware features, take charge of what and how much sound you want to hear.
A wide array of ear sleeves ensure that you get the right fit for your ears. Lastly, you can also choose from multiple colors and finishes of your choice, while allowing the magnetic earbuds to make your life a whole lot easier.
- For non-stop music streaming, it allows 16-hour long playback sessions on just one charge.
No products found.
2. JBL TUNE 205BT
With one button to control both your music and calls, the JBL TUNE 205BT is one feature-packed wireless headphone. If you love Bass sound, then this is your ultimate pick. The earphones come with high-quality 12.5mm drivers that will give you pure bass sound. Moreover, the earphones are also quite robust and can take a beating.
- Enjoy 6-hour battery support with flexible and well-fitting earbuds.
- An integrated microphone gives you the ultimate comfort that you’ve been always looking for.
1. JBL LIVE 220BT
The feature-packed JBL LIVE 220BT has been highly regarded for its excellent audio quality. On top of having Google Assistant and Alexa integration, the Bluetooth earphones also allow you to experience JBL’s proprietary hands-free technology such as Ambient Aware and Talkthru. The earphones have been engineered from high-end materials for greater robustness and longevity.
- The earphones provide users nearly 10-hour battery backup and stylish design.
- Other than that, it offers users an intuitive 4-button control for swiftly navigating through your playlist.
In conclusion, this list only outlines some of the best JBL Bluetooth earphones. You won’t face any difficulty finding the right product that fits your budget. Try to purchase a pair that is comfortable to wear, comes with decent battery life, and offers great overall audio quality.