Top 10 JBL Earphones in 2021
JBL is well known as a brand that offers some of the best earphones packed with user-friendly features. While many people prefer their over-the-ear headphones, many users are not a fan of how bulky they can be. And so, they turn to the JBL earphones for its portability. But since there are so many earphones available from JBL, it can be confusing to decide which one will fit your needs. Hence, we bring you this list of the top 10 JBL earphones to help you choose the perfect one for you.
Check out this: Sony BlueTooth Earphones
10. JBL C100SI In-Ear Headphones
This is a low budget option from JBL. Considering its super cheap price, it’s a decent earphone. It is made out of feather-light materials which makes it very comfortable. It is available in three color variants; black, white, and red. The build quality is what you would expect out of an earphone of this price range.
- Even though it’s a low budget option, the sound quality will surprise you.
- It offers a strong bass which will make your overall listening experience great.
9. JBL T110 In-Ear Headphones
This is another low budget option from JBL. Considering its price, it has many features. It’s a comfortable, lightweight, and stylish pair of earphones. It is available in four color variants. It features an inline remote with a single button.
- It provides with JBLs signature dynamic bass-heavy sound signature.
- The extra bass does not tend to ruin other frequencies.
- Overall, it’s a decent sounding earphone.
8. JBL T110BT In-Ear Headphones
This is a low budget Bluetooth headphone from JBL. But the low-price tag does not necessarily mean that it will perform poorly. The build quality is similar to the T110 but it has Bluetooth as well. It offers five color variants to choose from.
- A flat cable that ensures that the headphone remains tangle-free.
- A the battery life of 6 hours.
7. JBL T290 Premium In-Ear headphones
This is another budget-friendly JBL earphone, which is a bit pricier than the previously mentioned ones but offers much more. The earpiece is made out of aluminum which gives it a premium vibe. These headphones are lightweight and super comfortable.
- This headphone features a massive 8.7mm driver per earpiece which provides dynamic sound and powerful bass.
- It has a single button inline remote with a mic, which functions like music playback control.
- It also features a tangle free cable, which is a nice touch.
6. JBL Reflect Mini Wireless in-Ear Sport Headphones
This is a comfortable and lightweight earphone with outstanding sound quality. This JBL earphone features a sporty design and looks sleek. It is available in four color variants. The teal variant looks very decent.
- It features with wing tips that provide a comfortable and secure fit for workouts.
- It also features a one-button inline remote and mic.
- The angled connector is a decent touch.
5. JBL Reflect Mini 2 Wireless
This is a lot similar to the JBL Reflect Mini with a wireless upgrade. It’s designed specifically for sports use. So, it can be used for long workout sessions and running without an issue. The earphones are very comfortable and grippy.
- The Bluetooth connectivity is smooth and fast.
- The sound quality is overall amazing with JBLs signature punch of bass.
4. JBL Synchros Reflect
This is one of the best JBL earphones for work out purposes. This headphone features a sleek and sporty design. It comes with magnetic cables, which makes cable management quite easy.
- Bluetooth connectivity has no issue.
- This headphone comes with a three-button inline remote
- A mic that cancels background noise.
3. JBL Everest 110
This is the best wireless headphone from JBL for exercise. This JBL earphone features an aggressive design with a gunmetal finish. It’s one of the best-looking earphones from JBL. It features an ergonomic design, and the fit and comfort are really good. Different ear sizes won’t be an issue because it provides hybrid ear tips.
- This headphone has a playback time of eight hours
- It takes two hours to fully recharge.
- It has a built-in microphone that has echo cancellation.
- The sound quality is also very good.
- The mid and higher frequency sounds very distinct and clear with the signature Purebass of JBL.
2. JBL Synchros E10
This is a comparatively budget-friendly option, but it provides the best value for the price. This JBL earphone features a solid color design available in 5 variants. The design is pretty simple. It comes with a slim cable, which won’t get tangled. You can place it in your pocket easily. It comes with three pairs of silicone tips.
- It comes with a one-button inline remote which has a mic.
- The sound quality is one of the bests, considering the price range.
- The sound won’t get distorted at a higher volume.
- In particular, EDM, hip hop, and pop tracks are very enjoyable with this headphone.
1. JBL Synchros S200
This is a premium headphone from JBL which promises premium features. These headphones are ultra-light, very durable, and sturdy all at the same time. It is an ergonomic earphone built out of aluminum, which gives it a premium look. And these are very comfortable.
- This JBL earphone comes with a three-button universal remote which works with every device.
- It features 100mm drivers that are capable of delivering professional quality audio.
- The audio performance is excellent with the touch of JBLs Purebass, which makes it even better.
In conclusion, these earphones are some of the bests from JBL. These are budget-friendly and totally worth it. So, pick one of the top 10 JBL Earphones that suits you the most!
You might also want to check: