Top 10 JBL Headset in 2020
JBL’s vast selection of headsets has gained widespread recognition for its top-notch sound profile and solid build. Moreover, they offer a snug fit for users and are known to be quite versatile. You can simply pop the headphones and go about your daily business. JBL also manufactures headsets that are ideal for an active lifestyle. You can easily incorporate these amazing headsets into your yoga or workout routine. Here’s a list of the top 10 JBL headset 2020 has to offer.
Check out this: JBL Live 650BTNC
10. JBL Live 400BT
Although the JBL Live 400BT is rarely recommended to people who listen to modern genres, the headset has gained massive acclaim for its neutral tones and cozy fit. The bass on this headset isn’t overpowering, and it is widely recognized for its flat audio profile offering incredible clarity. Moreover, the headset is also known for delivering a decent dynamic range.
The headsets headband is very flexible and comfortably wraps around your head. It is great for prolonged usage.
- You get an impressive battery backup of around 24 hours.
9. JBL E55BT
The JBL E55BT headset is the perfect choice for bass lovers. The enhanced bass response is great for listening to genres such as hip hop and rap. Additionally, the upper and lower mids have been recessed to provide a balanced listening experience.
Many users have appreciated these JBL headsets’ snug fit that comfortably wraps around your head.
- The headset boasts a remarkable battery life of up to 20 hours.
8. JBL E45BT Wireless Headphones
Providing great range to users through Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, the JBL E45BT has recently gained traction because of its smart attributes and impressive audio profile.
On top of that, the headset can be flexibly used as there are no cables to hinder you from going about your daily routine. Furthermore, it is well-built and can be comfortably worn on your head for a prolonged period.
- This JBL headset provides users an astounding 16-hour battery backup.
- You can fully recharge the headset’s built-in battery in roughly 2 hours.
7. JBL J88i Over-Ear Headphones
Even though noise-canceling headsets has its benefits, not everyone is a fan of it. If you are one of those people, you may want to consider purchasing the incredible-sounding JBL J88i Over-Ear headphone. This headset is ideal for use in the office or while traveling, as you need to pay attention to your surroundings.
The headset has an over-ear design with high-quality 50mm drivers, which can deliver overpowering bass and clean tones. However, the headset is particularly hailed for its distinct movable ear-cup which can be adjusted to make background noises audible.
- It offers immense adjustability to users and has great battery life.
6. JBL V750NXTSIL Everest Elite 750
Featuring a premium build, the JBL V750NXTSIL Everest Elite 750 is meant to attract serious audiophiles who are searching for the best sounding headsets in the market.
The headphone has a dedicated echo-canceling microphone that offers great clarity while conversing with your family and peers. The headset’s metallic design adds to its overall visual appeal.
- Users can expect music playback of up to 20 hours on this spectacular headset.
- It even sports JBL’s trademark Adaptive Noise Cancelling.
5. JBL Everest 300 Headphones
Even though JBL Everest Elite 300 isn’t as high-end as our previous entry, it still manages to pack a punch with its attractive design and high audio fidelity. The Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity of this device ensures exceptional range and uninterrupted audio output.
There is adequate padding around the ear-cups, which can effectively prevent fatigue after long-term usage.
- Users obtain an impressive battery backup of about 20 hours.
- In addition to that, the headset has also become popular for its low price tag.
4. JBL Tune 500BT
The well-known JBL Tune 500 BT is highly transportable, making it ideal for people who are always on the move. The headset is available in four attractive colors and has been revered for its extraordinary sound delivery.
Users have praised this JBL headset’s ultralight and compact build. On top of that, the headset is very durable.
- The headset offers a great battery life of about 16 hours.
- It is known to support commonly used voice assistants such as Google Assistance and Siri.
3. JBL Duet
Offering enormous 40mm drivers, the JBL duet has amassed a following among bass lovers. The headset has a simple design and has been applauded for its well-balanced audio profile.
You can also use the headset’s intuitive one-button remote to turn on the microphone and receive calls. Other than that, the headset is well-made and has cushioned ear cups.
- The sizable battery provides up to 16 hours of music playback.
2. JBL T600BTNC
The JBL T600BTNC has been praised for its solid build quality and remarkable wireless connectivity. The headset has sufficient padding for prolonged usage.
- The headset utilizes JBL’s proprietary Pure Bass Sound, which significantly amplifies the headset’s overall bass.
- A good battery backup of around 16 hours.
1. JBL Synchros E40BT
Despite bearing an affordable price tag, the JBL Synchros E40BT is known to provide great value for money. Compared to other headsets, the JBL Synchros E40BT is much lighter and can be easily moved around. A separate AUX cable is also provided if you want to plug it to your phone’s headphone jack.
- The headset’s overall frequency range is quite noteworthy.
- Moreover, you obtain a typical battery life of around 16 hours.
In short, JBL offers a plethora of amazing headsets at different price categories. However, to purchase the best JBL headset for yourself, you must consider factors such as your ear size, preferred sound profile, battery life, and durability.