Top 10 Microphone Audio Interfaces in 2020
Microphone audio interfaces are essential to people who want to record from the comfort of their homes. They usually turn your home into a studio. Audio interfaces produce superior sound quality that you will like. They ideally help to boost the sound of your recordings using the microphone. There are a lot of microphone audio interfaces on the market, and choosing the best is a tricky thing. The following are the best microphone audio interface on the market. You can select one when you want to purchase a microphone audio interface.
You might be interested in this awesome: USB Audio Interfaces
10. Samson G-Track Pro Professional USB Condenser Microphone
The audio interface comes with Samson headphones and a shockproof case that help to protect the headphones from splashes and impacts.
The audio interface allows you to record the instrument signals and microphone at the same time with a mute button and plug-and-play feature. It has zero-latency monitoring with direct monitoring mix controls. The unit helps in capturing your audio recording with high-resolution results and extreme details.
- The audio interface has a full-featured mixer that helps you maximize your mix.
- It has a smooth frequency response from 50Hz to 20 kHz.
- The mic is suitable for streaming, gaming, podcasting, and recording music.
9. midiplus Studio M USB Audio Interface
The USB audio interface is lightweight for convenient storage and transport. It also gives you quality audio.
The audio interface helps in supporting Windows and MAC. It has one input and two output audio interface that has a high-quality mic as well as 24 bit/192kHz high precision sampling.
- The audio interface supports PC USB power.
- It has an instrument input/ line input switch.
- The unit has one stereo headphone output with a gain control knob.
8. Steinberg UR22C 2×2 USB 3.0 Audio Interface with Cubase AI and Cubasis LE
The USB 3.0 Audio Interface is fast and reliable. You can connect it to the PC, Mac, and iOS devices.
The audio interface has converters that help to provide up to 32-bit/192kHz audio resolution. It has class-a D-PRE mic preamps that are ideal in capturing any expressiveness and subtleties from any audio source. The unit has a Dspmixfx application that allows zero-latency monitoring.
- The audio interface is compatible with much audio software.
- It supports WDM, core audio, and ASIO.
- The unit has two separate switchable monitor modes: for DJ and DAW.
7. Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface
The USB audio interface has a compact design allowing you to carry it wherever you go. It enables you to record and perform quality audio against a cue mix.
The audio interface has eight performing mic preamps. It has two high-headroom instrument inputs to insert to your bass or guitar. The high-performance converters allow you to record and mix the music up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- The audio interface has a quick start tool for smooth running than ever.
- It has four monitor outputs that have anti-thump technology as well as speaker switching, onboard talkback functionality with the built-in front panel talkback mic.
- The unit has eight balanced line inputs that allow you to connect drum machines, synthesizers, and other line-level sources.
6. Tascam US-4×4 USB Audio/MIDI Interface with Microphone Preamps
The audio interface has a sleek and unique design. It allows you to capture 16 mic and line inputs to your computer, giving you clear sound and more advanced features to enable you to manage big sessions.
The audio interface features XLR and TRS inputs that help to accept balanced mic and line-level signals. It has MIDI in and out that allows you to connect drum machines, synths, and controllers. The unit enables you to record up to the 96kHz/24-bit resolution, giving you superior sound.
- The audio interface has a high-quality ultra-HDDA microphone preamp.
- It has a 1/4-inch line input-switchable instrument level for bass and guitar.
- The unit has a DSP Mixer for low-latency digital mixing.
5. Mackie Audio Interface
The audio interface will give you high-quality audio in and out of your computer. It is compatible with all major DAWs on both Windows and Mac.
The audio interface allows you to choose between three sources and two monitor pairs. It has two boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps, which include phantom power for condenser microphones. The unit has an independent trim on all sources and monitors outs.
- The audio interface has a cue mix for zero-latency monitoring.
- It comes with traction recording software.
- The unit has a classic big knob volume control.
4. Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface
The audio interface is ideal for producers, musicians, and home-recordists. It will give you everything you need to produce superior recordings in the comfort of your home.
The audio interface features headphones, mic, and all the cables. It has two high-headroom instrument inputs that allow you to plug in your guitar or bass straight in. The unit has quick start-up tools to get up and smoother running.
- The audio interface has converters for recording and mixing.
- It comes with Free Nugen audio mono filter components that you can plug-in after registering and downloading.
- The unit has pro tools.
3. Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX | 8-Channel Mixer – Microphone Audio Interfaces
The audio interface allows you to plug-and-play USB for PC and Mac interface without the installation of drivers.
The audio interface has eight-channel with a line, mic, and guitar-level inputs. It has a 1/4 –inch line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for connecting guitars directly. The unit has built-in DSP effects with aux buss and footswitch bypass control for external processing.
- The audio interface has multicolour LED mastering for visual level feedback.
- It has main and headphone outputs with independent level controls.
- The unit has XLR inputs with gain trim, 48V phantom power, and switchable high-pass filters.
2. PreSonus Studio 26c 2×4, 192 kHz – Microphone Audio Interfaces
The audio interface enables you to get the best audio from your PC. It has two pristine XMAX –L solid-state mic preamps that help to capture each detail.
The audio interface has two high-headroom instruments for recording bass, guitar, and your favourite synths. It has studio-grade converters that help you to record and playback. The unit has two ¼ -inch TRS line outputs that enable monitor mixing, and two balanced ¼-inch TRS main outputs that have front-panel level control.
- The audio interface MIDI/O for external production tools.
- It has professional input and output metering for keeping an eye on your recording levels.
- The unit has the cue mix A/B function that is ideal for electronic musicians and DJs.
1. Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface – Microphone Audio Interfaces
The product ranks at the top of the list. It has an array of features that make it unique and outstanding, making it the best audio interface on the market.
The audio interface has one switchable air mode that helps you to give your recordings superior sound. It has one high-headroom instrument input to connect to your guitar or bass. The unit has converters that allow for recording and mixing up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- The audio interface has two hum-free balanced outputs that help to offer clean audio playback.
- It has a quick start tool for smooth running than ever.
- The unit is user-friendly.
Microphone audio interfaces are essential for home recording. They allow you to have high-quality audio in and out of your Mac or PC. Microphone audio interfaces are ideal for musicians, DJs, or home-recordists who want to turn their homes into a studio. Some audio interfaces allow you to stream live, voiceover work, songwriting, and podcasting using USB audio interface mode. The above are among the best microphone audio interfaces on the market. You can select one and you will never regret it.