Top 10 Razer Headsets in 2020
Modern games come with a great high definition of realistic sounds. You can literally feel the sound from your heart, especially when you play modern web-based games. But you need good speakers or headphones to listen to and also a good microphone to speak to your teammates. And any ordinary headphone won’t do the job. Spectacular sounds, comfortable to use, durability and a great microphone to talk- these are all essential features for a gaming headphone. But all these do not come in cheap prices or regular brands. Razer is one of the most renowned brands for developing gaming headphones that meet the stated criteria. It has not only won a number of awards but has also been a top-pick for gamers. Razer surely knows all about gaming and audio quality. So, we have selected ten of the best Razer headsets that we think will be the best for you:
Check out this: Razer Nari
10. Razer Adaro Headphones
Adaro offers sound quality better than regular headphones. If you don’t need surrounding sound or are not fascinated with customizable lighting, then Razer Adaro can be your choice. It has crisp and clear sound quality with a simple stereo sound. The structure is strong and yet, lightweight. It is great for traveling and carrying.
- It comes at an affordable price.
- The microphone has noise isolation.
- The design is highly compact.
9. Razer Nari Headset
The Essential version of Nari Razer Headset brings all the qualities of the ultimate version within 100 dollars. It has a comfortable design to adjust all sizes and shapes of heads.
This Razer headsets audio has THX spatial for delivering great realistic surround sound. In wireless mode, you get the chance to roam around.
- Great performance within the cheap price.
- The Battery can last for 16 hours.
- The wireless mode has a range of 40 feet.
8. Razer Electra Version 2 Headset
Along with quality customization, this headset can be compatible with Razer Synapse. So, you can now feel the game in your heart.The frame is quite lightweight and built with an aluminum frame. Surprisingly, it has a great level of noise isolation. It can be connected to PC, PS4, and XBOX with a 3.5 mm jack.
- Compatible with its Synapse Platform.
- Volume can be controlled easily with accessible buttons.
7. Kraken Pro Version 2 Razer Headset
This device is quite affordable and covers all the needs for a regular gamer.The drivers have been tightly tuned in order to serve the demand of gamers. It is quite comfortable and has a great performance.
- It comes at quite an affordable price.
- Drivers have been tuned to ensure the best performance.
- The headband is made with bauxite aluminum.
- The audio channels balance nicely.
6. Razer Tiamat Version 2 Headset
This version of Tiamat guarantees to work with all of your favorite games from your consoles, PC, and mobile phone.Tiamat comes with dual subwoofers. You can listen to a more sophisticated and layered sound because of the five drivers in every cup.
- It has 16.8 million color combinations.
- Tiamat V2 comes with 10 drivers in total.
- It supports both 3.5 mm and USB.
5. Razer Overwatch Headset
You might be able to guess from the name that it has been specially designed for Overwatch players. But apart from that, this is quite a good bargain under 100 dollars.
The device was designed for Tournaments. The tournament’s edition has strong 50 mm drivers, ear cushions that are comfortable to put on and great noise isolation.
- It is exclusive for overwatch gaming.
- It comes with superior noise isolation
- The frame is lightweight.
- The microphone can be fully retracted.
4. Razer Nari Headset- Ultimate edition
The first thing you need to know is that the price of this headset is declining on Amazon. So, this might be a good deal for you from Razer headsets. The overall sound quality is quite impressive.
It comes with virtual 7.1 surround audio. It delivers superior sound quality that allows you to concentrate on the games. The headset is compatible with all the major consoles.
- The haptic feedback is quite responsive and intuitive.
- The band easily adapts to your head’s shape.
- The colors can be highly customized.
3. Razer Kraken Headset- X Ultralight
It might not be suitable for tournaments but it is great for mainstream gameplay. Besides, the audio controls are well designed on the headset.
The drivers have been deducted to forty millimeters. But, that is totally fine as you can enjoy the almost full gaming experience with its premium quality audio. The frame is quite durable and flexible as well.
- The headset offers 7.1 surround audio.
- You can choose between two colors: blue and black.
- It has great noise cancellation.
2. Razer Thresher Headset
Let’s just say that this is the Razer Kraken Headset in a wireless mode. It has all the comforts and features of Kraken and also comes with a built-in battery and Bluetooth.
This Razer headset has 50 mm, strong drivers, and come with great response time. The battery can provide backup for sixteen hours. Besides, this lightweight device has a decent level of noise isolation.
- The headset cups are built with comfortable leatherette.
- The wireless headset doesn’t lag.
- The wireless mode has a great battery backup.
1. Razer Kraken Headset
On top of the affordable price, this premium-grade headphone delivers excellent sound quality. It might not be the greatest Razer headsets based on sound output alone, but it comes with some great features.
Its aluminum frame is quite flexible and lightweight. There are 50 mm, speaker drivers, inside each cup for the best sound. The cushions and the headset design support you during long gaming sessions.
- It comes in 5 variety of colors.
- The frame is sturdy and quite flexible.
- The inline controls are quite easy to use.
In conclusion, Razer headsets have used Chroma and Synapse to create a great outlook with maximum customization opportunities. When you dive into your favorite games with Razer headsets, you’ll feel the haptic changes and differences. So, go on and get a Razer Headset and enjoy quality within affordability. Happy Gaming!