Top 10 Sennheiser Wireless Headphones in 2021
People are gradually going wireless. With tech giants like Apple making the “courageous” leap of removing the 3.5mm headphone jack from their iPhones, wireless headphone sales have skyrocketed. Everyone wants to go wireless. You won’t have to deal with any sort of wire troubles if you go for wireless headphones. So, these things are pretty convenient to use. But as of now, the market’s filled with options. The headphones come in a wide range of price and performance. So you need to set a budget and shortlist the features you absolutely require. Wireless headphones have taken the whole market by storm and more and more companies are jumping on the bandwagon. Sennheiser, the sound giants makes some of the Sennheiser Wireless Headphones. So, here are 10 of them.
Check out this awesome: Sennheiser Neckband
10. Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear Wireless
The wireless headphone from Sennheiser is known for its excellent quality of sound.
The design is modern and it contains a neckband. The headphone is made of high-quality materials and the strong construction ensures that it is dynamically strong as well.
- This Sennheiser wireless headphone delivers very detailed and clear sounds.
- And the connectivity is wireless.
9. Sennheiser CX-Sport
The headphone has a sporty vibe to it. The splash of neon and the sporty design makes this headphone look good to the eye.
The mid and bass of this device is powerful which means you can use this at the time in the gym. The sound is loud and clear.
- It is sweat-resistant, so you can use it in the gym for a long time.
- The noise cancellation ensures that it cancels out the background noise and allows you to focus on the music.
8. Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless
These Sennheiser wireless headphones are known for their impressive features and battery life.
The sound is clear and the balance between different frequencies of sound is maintained well enough. The battery life is excellent and it can stay up for long.
- The connectivity of this headphone with other devices is really fast.
- The case that it comes with contains a docking station where you can charge your buds.
- You can easily listen to music from the touch of a button.
You might be interested in this awesome: Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Headphone Review
7. Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless
The PXC 550 from Sennheiser is an excellent device that contains impressive features like noise cancellation, isolation.
The design is made in a way that you can wear it for a long time without any discomfort. In fact, this headphone is designed for long-haul flights or long-gaming sessions if you want to.
- The improved dynamics and the clarity of sound makes this device very popular.
- It contains 2 levels of noise isolation.
6. Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless
The momentum 2.0 is a premium Sennheiser Wireless headphone that contains noise cancellation.
The design is over-ear. The cups are made of leather which makes it feel really premium. The device is very comfortable to the ears which means you can wear it for a long time.
- Along with great noise cancellation technology, it ensures that the music doesn’t contain any artificial noise.
5. Sennheiser Momentum Free
The momentum free is a great device that is wireless and offers a great quality of sound.
The design is really simple. The wireless feature allows it to not get tangled by any wires, so you can use it in the gym or outdoors. The quality of sound is so clear that you can notice every little detail when you are watching movies or listening to music wearing this device.
- With excellent dynamics, its connectivity is made easy with its user-friendly design.
4. Sennheiser Momentum Wireless
The momentum is one of the best sellers of Sennheiser because of its excellent sound quality and noise cancellation.
The design is oval-shaped and the ear cups are large which means that you will get that added comfort. The sound quality is the best as it provides a loud bass as well.
- The connectivity is fast due to Bluetooth.
3. Sennheiser HD 4.40
The HD 4.40 is made of leather and the cups are really comfortable to your ears.
It is made of a closed-back design. The design ensures that the background noise is mostly canceled out. The sound is balanced and loud. The clarity is maintained well with loud bass.
- It is easily foldable for added space.
- It has a great battery life of 25-hours along with Bluetooth connectivity.
2. Sennheiser HD1 Wireless
The HD1 is known for the quality of sound it provides and its impressive features.
The design is modern which means that it looks very stylish and classy. It is made of stainless steel and leather cushioned buds that are extremely comfortable to the ear. The sound quality is great and it can maintain clarity in sounds.
- It has an excellent battery life.
- It is also great for working out.
1. Sennheiser HD 4.50
The HD 4.50 has features that you expect from a high-end device. It contains noise-isolation and Bluetooth connectivity.
The design is modern and the device looks classy and stylish. The cancellation of noise will allow you to enjoy your music outdoors amidst traffic. The quality of sound is the best as the balance is there with the loud bass.
- You can fold this device to save space inside your bag.
- The battery life is excellent and you can use a cable if you run out of battery.
- It also comes with a warranty of two years.
To Conclude, wireless headphones are the new go-to for many people and they will definitely consider it if it’s from Sennheiser. So these are the top ten Sennheiser wireless headphones. They each come with unique features. So, pick out the one that will suit your needs. You can’t go wrong with any of these.