Top 10 Sony In-Ear Headphones 2020
Sony sells some of the absolute best headphones in the market. Their lineup of in-ear headphones has built a reputation for delivering high fidelity audio. Moreover, several of the headphones offer remarkable noise cancellation and have a robust build quality. They are great for pairing with home entertainment systems or your devices such as smartphones or tablets. Without further ado, let’s take a look at the 10 best Sony in-ear headphones of 2020.
You might be interested in this: Sony Wireless Headsets
10. Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbud
Praised for its portability, the Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass is a top-notch in-ear headphone. The headphone offers enhanced and detailed bass that would appeal to people who love modern music genres such as hip hop, rock, and metal.
The Sony in-ear headphone is well-built and doesn’t have a lot of weight to it. There is a button configuration on the cable to change track.
- Along with the headphones, soft silicone gel tips of multiple sizes are provided.
- Moreover, a high-quality mic has been built into the headphone for a hands-free call.
No products found.
9. Sony MDR-AS210/B Sport In-ear
Do you love the outdoors? The Sony MDR-AS210/B has been specifically built for people who maintain an active routine. These headphones securely fit your ears, allowing you to move freely.
The Sony in-ear headphones have 13.5mm drivers to deliver superior quality sound while you work out. Furthermore, a clip has been placed along the cable to hold it in place.
- You get to pick this headphone from a plethora of vibrant color options.
- Moreover, frequent users have loved it for its snug fit and comfort level.
8. Sony WF-1000X True Wireless Earbuds
The Sony WF-1000X will not fail to amaze you with its wealth of features. Despite being slightly heavy, the in-ear headphones have gained recognition for its effective noise cancellation technology and balanced audio profile.
The Sony in-ear earbuds have a premium finish and deliver the sound of high clarity through 6mm drivers. They also feel quite sturdy in the hand.
- Users will be treated to almost 9 hours of battery life when the headphones are paired with the charging case.
7. Sony WF-1000XM3
Believed to be one of Sony’s best true wireless headphones, the Sony WF-1000XM3 brings the WH-1000XM3’s mind-blowing performance to a compact package.
These tiny earbuds have touch controls for managing your tracks and calls. They also perfectly fit your ears, and you are unlikely to experience fatigue after prolonged usage.
- Users can expect nearly 32 hours of battery backup when it is used with the charging case.
6. Sony MDR-EX650AP
Although the Sony MDR-EX650AP comes with a low price tag, the headphones offer users an immersive and wide soundstage as well as a balanced audio profile. Sporting a premium brass construction, the Sony in-ear headphones are comfortable to the ears and do a good job of sealing off the ambient sound.
- The headphones are compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- Furthermore, the earphone comes with high-end 12mm dome-shaped drivers
5. Sony WI-1000X
The Sony WI-1000X has gained widespread recognition among users for its top-notch sound profile and noteworthy noise cancellation. Users will be delighted to hear accurate sound coupled with spectacular dynamic range.
Boasting a durable neckband design, you are unlikely to lose your headphones anytime soon.
- With the active noise isolation turned off, users are bound to get up to 17 hours of battery backup.
4. Sony MDR-EX155AP Earbuds
The Sony MDR-EX155AP in-ear headphones are highly regarded for its detailed sound quality and reliability. The headphones come with an embedded mic that maintains flawless call quality.
Aside from having modestly sized drivers of 9mm, the headphones are known to snugly fit most ear canals. Moreover, this ultralight headphone is great for prolonged periods of music playback.
- Available in numerous eye-catching colors, the headphone has a frequency response between 5Hz and 24000 Hz.
3. Sony WF-SP700N
If you are looking for high-end TWS headphones, make sure to check out the Sony WF-SP700N. This amazing in-ear headphone has obtained massive acclaim for offering brilliant noise cancellation. Hailing an IPX4 certification, you can easily use these headphones for hiking or hitting the gym. It is resistant to all forms of moisture.
- The headphones should provide you up to 3 hours of battery backup on their own.
- However, coupled with the charging case, you can easily use the headphones for 9 hours straight.
2. Sony XB50BS Extra Bass
The Sony XB50BS has built a solid reputation among bass fanatics for its booming and detailed bass response. These sony in-ear headphones were specifically created for athletes. There are no cables to hinder movement, and the headphone comes with an ingrain mic for receiving calls.
Because of having the IPX4 certification, you should not worry about damaging these headphones while you run or jog for hours.
- On average, users should be able to get around 8.5 hours of music playback on a single charge.
1. Sony MDR-XB510AS
The Sony MDR-XB510AS is a great choice for people who are always on the move. This amazing in-ear headphone has moderately sized drivers of around 12mm that can deliver high-quality audio. There is also a dedicated microphone for conversing with your buddies hands-free.
Weighing a mere 3.84 ounces, this headphone is one of the lightest in the market. Moreover, the Y-type cord is tangle free and the headphone has an IPX5/7 certification, meaning it has great resistance to moisture.
- The Sony in-ear headphones have an impressive frequency range between 4 and 24000Hz.
In conclusion, in-ear headphones are usually very light and easily fit into most pockets. They can be conveniently moved around, and they are also stealthier. If you are in the market for in-ear headphones, make sure to check out Sony’s remarkable range of headphones.