Top 10 Sony Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones in 2020
Sony is one of the top manufacturers in the home electronics industry, and they are particularly known for their outstanding wireless noise-canceling headphones. Their vast selection of headphones is available in different price categories. Regardless of whether you are looking for a pair for working out or for traveling, Sony has you covered! In this article, we take a look at the top 10 Sony wireless noise-canceling headphones.
Check out this: Sony Over-Ear Headphones
10. Sony WH1000XM3 Noise-Canceling Headphones
Widely believed to be Sony’s best offering, the WH1000XM3 has a lot going for it. Not only does it deliver exceptional overall sound quality, but it also has remarkably effective noise cancellation technology. The over-ear headphones are cushioned and can be used for prolonged periods without any irritation.
- Consistent music playback of 30 hours on a single charge.
9. Sony WF-1000XM3
Despite being slightly bulky compared to other TWS earbuds, the Sony WF-1000XM3 has gained recognition for delivering high-fidelity audio. The headphone comes with active noise canceling technology that blocks out all ambient sounds.
The headphones have a robust overall build quality and offer users a snug fit. However, some people may not be too keen on their weight.
- On a single charge, users should be able to obtain 6 hours of battery backup.
- Also, it increases to 18 hours if the headphones are used alongside the charging case.
8. Sony Noise Canceling Headphones WHXB900N
The Sony WHXB900N has been particularly built for bass lovers, and it also comes with an innovative digital noise-canceling technology. The headphones feel sturdy to touch, and they have remarkable longevity. On top of that, users have taken a liking to it for its overall comfort level.
- NFC and Sony’s proprietary Touch Sensor controls.
- You can intuitively navigate through your playlists and manage calls.
- Moreover, users can expect to obtain roughly 30 hours of battery life.
7. Sony WH1000XM2 Noise Canceling
Hailed for its incredible noise cancellation, the Sony WH1000XM2 has obtained wide acclaim for its outstanding audio quality. This top-notch headphone is often compared to some of the best in the market.
The headphones have been constructed from premium quality materials and boast padded ear cups. You can comfortably wear them for long periods.
- The touch controls of this headphone work spectacularly.
- No delay or lag.
- Furthermore, you can get up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge.
6. Sony CH700N Wireless Bluetooth Noise Canceling
Users have praised the Sony CH700N for its smooth integration with the well-functioning Sony Connect App. The app can be used to choose several combinations of EQ settings to enhance your music listening experience. Other than that, the headphones have good touch controls on the surface.
Sporting high-end materials, the headphones snugly wraps around your head. You can listen to music for hours without experiencing any fatigue.
- On full-charge, you will be able to listen to your favorite playlists for about 35 hours.
5. Sony – H900N Hi-Res Noise Canceling Wireless Headphone
The Sony H900N Hi-Res headphone is not only stylish, but a very capable noise isolating headphone. Users have appreciated its ability to support a wide band of audio formats including SBC, AAC, apt X, LDAC, and so on.
The wireless noise-canceling headphone boasts top-notch construction and feels quite premium in the hands.
- A good quality carrying pouch.
- It is also compatible with the Sony Connect App.
4. Sony WH-H910N Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones
The Sony WH-H910N is the successor to H900N, and there are quite a few noteworthy improvements. The headphones utilize two separate noise sensors to diminish external sound.
The headphones are available in 5 attractive color options. Many users have raved about the headphone’s two-tone design.
- The wireless noise-canceling headphones have quick-charge capability.
- You should be able to obtain nearly about 2.5 hours of battery backup from a 10-minute charge.
- On a full charge, the headphones should last about 35 hours.
3. Sony XB950N1 Extra Bass
The Sony XB950N1 Extra Bass may not have active noise cancellation but has still managed to build a solid reputation for effectively blocking out ambient sound. The noise-canceling feature can be triggered by clicking a dedicated button.
The headphone can be used with a high-quality AUX cable or wirelessly. It is very durable and should last a significantly long time.
- Because of its foldable construction, you should be able to store it in your backpack easily.
- You can get nearly 22 hours of battery backup.
2. Sony WF-SP700N
On the surface, the Sony WF-SP700N may not seem like effective noise-canceling headphones due to its true wireless design. However, it is considered to be one of the top noise-canceling headphones in the market.
The headphones come with IPX4 certification, making them ideal for a strenuous workout regime. There’s also a high-end microphone built-in, which can maintain good call quality.
- Typically, the headphones should last up to 3 hours on a single charge.
- However, pairing them with the charging case should net you an additional 6 hours of music playback.
1. Sony WI-1000X
The WI-1000X is highly sought-after due to its innovative active noise-canceling technology and premium feel. The wireless noise-canceling headphones have a well-balanced audio profile and have a good Bluetooth range. These spectacular headphones are highly transportable.
- The headphone is compatible with the latest codec and has good controls.
- You should easily get 10 hours of usage after fully charging the device.
In conclusion, Sony’s line up of wireless noise-canceling headphones is truly amazing. They are great for traversing crowded areas as you enjoy your beloved soundtracks. Moreover, they are available in a range of prices. We hope you’ll be able to find the one you need from our list of Sony Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones.