Top 10 SoundPEATS True Wireless Earbuds in 2020
SoundPEATS have a wide range of True Wireless Earbuds (TWS) to match your harmonic needs. Starting from very basic wireless earbuds to earbuds geared towards audiophiles. All of their true wireless earbuds come at a fraction of the price of what the premium brands offer. Here are the ten best SoundPEAST true wireless earbuds.
Check out this: True Wireless Earbuds
10. SoundPEATS Truebuds
Truebuds is their most basic true wireless earbuds. The SoundPEATS Truebuds has an in-ear design proving a snug fit to ensure comfort, and the earbuds are touch-sensitive. The earbuds come with a pack a 2600mAH battery giving you 3.5 hours of playtime with a single charge. The Truebuds come with a 14.2mm driver, providing you with great highs, mids, and bass.
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology, making pairing these with your device very easy
9. SoundPEATS TrueCapsule
The TrueCapsule is a step up from the Truebuds. These earbuds come in the same design as the Truebuds, but better. The TrueCapsule comes with an ergonomic design and a better-charging case. With a single charge, the earbuds provide 4 hours of playback time and five additional charges with the case. TrueCapsule also features better mic and touch control, now the earbuds are more touch-sensitive, and the mic cuts out more of the ambient noise.
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Power by audio chips from Realtek,
- Making the sound more transparent
- The connection is much more stable
8. SoundPEATS – TrueFree
TrueFree features a more low-profile design. The earbud has a stealthy, in-ear design. You can use the TrueFree both in mono and stereo mode. With these, you can expect 3.5 hours of playtime from a single charge, and the case charges the earbuds an additional 15 hours.
- Bluetooth 5.0 and auto-power technology
- A button on each side to manage your track and phone calls
You might be interested in this awesome: True Wireless Earbuds For Working Out
7. SoundPEATS TrueFree+
TrueFree+ features a more low-profile design. It has a stealthier, in-ear design. To provide the perfect fit, there are additional ear tips provided with the headphone. With these, you can expect 4 hours of playtime from a single charge, and the case charges the earbuds an additional ten times. There’s a button on each side to manage your track and phone calls.
- Both the earbuds have mics to ensure better audio in calls
- The earbuds also come with Bluetooth 5.0 and auto-power technology
6. SoundPEATS TrueAir
SoundPEATS TrueAir is an alternative to Apple’s AirPods. The resemblance between Apple’s AirPods and SoundPEATS TrueAir is uncanny. The TrueAir has an ergonomic design, ensuring comfort over prolonged usage.
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology for connectivity
- AptX codec along with QCC3020 chip for exceptional audio reproduction.
- The earbuds feature touch sensitivity, so you can change tracks without touching your device
- With a single charge, it lasts for 5 hours
- You get five additional charges with the case
5. SoundPEATS – TrueDot
Better audio reproduction and stealthy design. TrueDot has an ergonomic and lightweight design for great comfort. These are touch-sensitive, so with a single touch, you can manage your music and calls.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- QCC3020 chip and aptX codec
- Resulting in stable connectivity and clear audio reproduction
- Furthermore, TrueDot gives you 15 hours of playback time from a single charge
4. SoundPEATS – TrueWings
TrueWings earbuds are made for athletes. TrueWings features an ergonomic design for comfort and ear hook for secure fitting. The earbuds are IPX7 rated, meaning these are waterproof.
- Full touch-sensitive earbuds for easy management of music and calls
- You can also opt for both mono and stereo output
- With a single charge, you can use these for 4 hours
- With the case, you can listen to them for 18 hours
- The 13.6mm driver ensures heavy bass and great highs
3. SoundPEATS – TrueShift2
TrueShift offers premium sound quality at an affordable price point. TrueShift comes with an ergonomic design, which is also friendly for your skin. Along with a snug fit, the earbuds are IPX& rated waterproof.
- Bluetooth 5.0, along with Airoha chipset.
- The 6mm driver ensures excellent audio reproduction
- The CVC noise cancellation provides better audio during calls
- With a full charge, you can use these for 6 hours
- With the case, you’re getting additional 16 charges
- These earbuds also feature full touch-sensitive control
Check out this awesome: Budget EarBuds
2. SoundPEATS – TrueEngine SE
TrueEngine SE earbud is made for audiophiles. TrueEngine SE comes with two dynamic drivers, and when put to work, these drivers put out amazing audio reproduction. With a single charge, the earbuds last for 4 hours, and with the case, you’re getting six additional charges.
- Besides Bluetooth 5.0, the TrueEngine SE comes with QCC3020 and aptX codec
- Ensures stable connection and astounding audio quality
- The button on the earbuds uses for managing tracks, calls, and activating digital assistants
1. SoundPEATS TrueEngine 2
SoundPEATS TrueEnginge 2 is an upgrade from the TrueEngine SE. Like the TrueEngine SE, the SoundPEATS TrueEngine 2 comes with dual drivers, putting out stellar audio reproduction. The earbuds have full touch-sensitive control. Also, with a single charge, these will last as long as 6 hours, and with the case, you’re getting five additional charges.
- Features aptX codec and QCC3020 chipset for stellar audio reproduction
- Also, the earbuds can be used in both mono and stereo mode
- The CVC noise canceling makes calls clearer
In conclusion, SoundPEATS true wireless earbuds are amazing, and the affordable price tag makes them even better. All of their true wireless earbuds come with a one-year warranty.
Why Should You Buy True Wireless Earbuds?
Wireless earphones are certainly not a new concept today. It has been around for quite some time. As technology is making more progress, gadgets are shrinking in size but growing in their capabilities. The same can be said for truly wireless earbuds since they are now more compact than the regular wireless earphones that you can find on the market.
When the true wireless technology started to surface, our choices were pretty slim, and a limited number of brands were manufacturing them. But now you have numerous options, categorized into budgets and whatnot. They are easy to carry around, and you face no hassle of cords being tangled. People who work out are the fondest of this category of earbuds since they provide maximum freedom of movement.
The only thing they lack is battery life, especially compared to regular wireless earphones. You may have to keep your beloved earbuds in their charging case for the greater portion of the day.
But the battery life is significantly improving in recent times. So, if you need the convenience true wireless earbuds can offer, the downsides aside, then they’re definitely for you.
Are SoundPEATS True Wireless Earbuds a Good Choice for You?
We already mentioned why one would prefer true wireless earbuds. Once you get the hang of it, it becomes pretty difficult to go back to wired earphones.
Now, you might consider getting a pair of truly wireless earbuds, but you may still be on the fence about which one to go for. There are an overwhelming number of choices available nowadays, and you cannot be completely certain if they suit your needs.
If you’re considering getting SoundPEATS true wireless earbuds, here’s what this product offers-
– Latest Bluetooth connectivity system
– iOS compatibility
– Built-in microphone
– Conveniently placed buttons
– Button dedicated to the voice assistant
– Sleek charging and carrying case
The stable connection helps you enjoy seamless music and calls. The charging case is portable, and the ear tips are as comfortable as they come. The sync between the two earpieces can be a bit problematic when it comes to typical true wireless earbuds. But SoundPEATS keeps things pretty smooth. So, if its features meet your requirements, then it can definitely be a good choice for you.
How to Pair SoundPEATS True Wireless Earbuds?
Pairing a pair of SoundPEATS true wireless earbuds is very simple. Whether you’re an Android user or an iOS one, the earbuds are compatible with all of them. They can be paired with any smart devices; smartphones, tablets, laptops – you name it! All it needs is Bluetooth connectivity, which is present in almost all smart devices you can think of.
There is a button in the middle of the earbuds. You need to press that for about 3 seconds to turn it on. Make sure the device you’re connecting to has its Bluetooth turned on. Once they are on, you can see the name of the earbuds in your smart device under the list of available Bluetooth connectivity options. Just click on the name, and you’re good to go. Once you set the initial connection with one device, you won’t have to set it up the next time since the earbuds save it. The next time you turn it on, they will connect automatically.